Lower Plunge Reroute – Tuesday Afternoon/Evening June 26
June 26 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Starting June 19 and every Tuesday evening following (until July 17), RFOV will be working on the Lower Plunge Trail. Show up any time after 4pm, and we’ll be there until the sun goes down!
We’ll be rerouting the trail out of the wet meadow onto a more durable and sustainable route. Our partners on this project include: U.S. Forest Service, Pitkin County Open Space & Trails, and Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association.
Things to know before you volunteer:
• We’ll be emailing a fact sheet to you with site directions, scheduling, and other information — add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure you receive our email
• Show up any time after 4pm and we’ll work til the sun goes down
• Dinner and drinks provided after every project
• We’ll provide the tools
• Remember: If you volunteer for 2 or more projects with RFOV, you’re entered to win a mountain bike worth $4,500 from CIMA Cycles and Ute City Cycles
• Interested in Crew Leading or being an Ambassador? Contact us at email@example.com or (970) 927-8241