The Moment – Movie Night Benefiting RFMBA at the Crystal Theater
March 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In the backwoods of British Columbia, Canada, three small but dedicated crews of adventure seekers were quietly changing the course of a sport and carving their paths in history. And it was all happening unbeknownst to each other, the cycling world, and ultimately, themselves.
This film is the origin story of a small movement of mountain bikers and filmmakers who rose up, challenged the status quo, and turned the sport of cycling on its head.
This is a story that has never been told, told by the people who lived it firsthand.
- What: A feature-length documentary about the origins of freeride mountain biking
- When: Thursday, March 22nd at 7:30 pm.
- Where: Crystal Theater in Carbondale
- Tickets: $15. Available at Aloha Mountain Cyclery
- Pre-Party: Batch at Roaring Fork Ber Company, 358 Main St., Carbondale. For an hour before the show, Batch will be offering $2 beers with the presentation of the movie ticket.